Lead

Jul 2 16 4:01 PM

Tags : :

818 IS A MESSAGE FROM GOD

All over the world people are seeing the numbers 818. A feeling comes over them that tell them there is something special about these numbers. There are thousands of websites trying to figure out the meaning of 11:11, 444, 222, and 818.

Many believe they have discovered what these numbers mean but when they share what they believe I know who has the truth and who does not. The reason I know is because one day God Almighty spoke to me and told me what these numbers mean.

Remember, all that I am offering is the truth. After searching for the meaning to these numbers and reading what others have said what I am offering may seem a little different and you may not even like what I have to say but it is the truth. After reading the true meaning of what 818 means many say that wasn’t such a big deal so it mustn’t be the true meaning. But to some the 818 message means everything to them.

The answer to what 818 truly means is here.

Sign of the Greatest Move of God 

Come & see what God hath said; 

The Father gave me an awesome word concerning His Great end time move while I was waiting on Him by the ocean on Vancouver Island. 

I hope this word will encourage all of you as it did me that this Great end time move is defiantly on its way. 

The Lord told me to see the movie superman. When I was handed the tickets Holy Spirit spoke clearly to me and said… 

“Take a look at the numbers on the ticket when you get home.” 

I could not wait so I cheated and looked at the numbers on the ticket immediately. 

When I looked down at the ticket, the numbers 818 immediately stood out and I was hit with God’s presents. 818 was the price of admission to the movie. 

When we got home while typing on my laptop about the end days my alarm clock went off. So I went to turn it off. When I arrived I could still hear my alarm clock ringing but when I went to turn it off I noticed that it was already on the off position. Wow! I was having a vision for my ears.

Holy Spirit spoke; “Look at the time on your clock, “What time is it?” 

I said 8:18 pm. I went back to my typing and it happened again, my alarm clock went off but you know what it really was. It was God saying, wake up son I am trying to tell you something. Why the alarm? God wants us to wake from our spiritual sleep and know that this great end time move of God is about to take place. (Rev 3:3). He wants to alert us. 

What is the first thing people do when they see a fire in an apartment building? They pull the alarm or sound the alarm so that everyone will be warned. The Father is showing us that He is about to pour out His Spirit upon all flesh. The Glory of the Lord is about to hit the church.  

While sitting alone with the Master by the ocean I asked the Lord one more time what the numbers 818 mean. 

This is what He said… 

“The numbers 818 is a scripture” 

I asked what scripture is it. The Lord said… 

“Romans 8:18” 

Let us go there and read what our Father wants to say to us. 

Romans 8:18 (KJV) 

V: 18 “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the coming Glory which shall be revealed in us. 

Verse 19 confirms what the Lord is saying is on its way. 

V: 19 “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God” (KJV) 

The world English Bible is the same for verse 18 but a cilantro different for verse 19. 

Romans 8:19 (WEB) 19 “For creation waits with eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.” 

Note: The price of the ticket was $8.18. Now read again Romans 8:18 one more time. Paul says that he counts all the suffering as nothing compared to the glory that will be revealed in us. What is the message of the price of the ticket? If you want to truly walk with the Master it is going to cost you everything, you must die so that Christ may live in you. For some the price is too high, too painful to follow Jesus. 
The price to one day see Supper Man living in you is Romans 818.  

On another note, When Paul wrote this passage, He and the disciples were already filled with the Holy Spirit. Paul was looking for another day, an awesome day! When the Father would manifest His children in the earth. The prophet Malachi spoke of this great end time event. It is a time when Jesus the Son of Righteousness will rise up with in you. The Lord is coming to set you free from whatever you cannot get free from and He will fill you with His power (Himself) to bring in the greatest harvest of souls the world has ever known. 

Malachi 4:1-3 

V: 1 "The Lord Almighty says, "The day of judgment is coming, burning like a furnace. The arrogant and the wicked will be burned up like straw on that day. They will be consumed like a tree--root and all. 

V: 2 "But for you who fear My name, the sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in His wings (IN YOU). And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture. 

V: 3 "On the day when I act, you will tread upon the wicked as if they were dust under your feet," says the LORD Almighty. 

I have a farmer friend who told me that calves are like children when they are let out of the barn, they are so happy. You are about to be let out of whatever prison you find yourself in. God's people are about to be set free from all kinds of sickness, addictions, mental illness and whatever you can think of that has held you back from serving the Lord with all your heart. 

Our Father sees your affliction and He says you are about to go free! I decree it in the name of Jesus! 

Lonely Ranger out!