Lead

Aug 20 16 1:33 PM

Tags : :

Your shackles are coming off vision 

I was worshiping the Lord in my living room with my hands stretched to heaven when I heard a click, click. It was the sound of shackles being unlocked from my wrists. I could see the shackles clearly in the spirit. They were made of bronze and about three inches long with a chain connecting them. After they clicked open the shackles smashed together in the air and then they dropped on the floor. I could hear every detail like it was really taking place.

When the sheckles came of my wrist and fell on my carpet on my carpet a new sound was introduced. It was the sound of human bones rattling all over my living room. The 
Malachi 4:3
3 And you shall tread down the lawless and wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, says the Lord of hosts.

We are almost home Bride of Christ. Wait just a little longer.

While I was in prayer and worship early in the morning, November 9th, 2014  a song came to me from Holy Spirit.. Tjhe message is clear. The dry bones represent God’s people who are bound in chains that you cannot see. A resurrection is about to take place. The last Great move of God is about to commence and will continue right up to the very day of the Rapture. Jesus is about to ris up with in His people.

Isaiah 60 Amplified Bible (AMP)
 Arise [from the depression and prostrationin which circumstances have kept you—rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! 2 For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and dense darkness [all] peoples, but the Lord shall arise upon you [O Jerusalem], and His glory shall be seen on you.

God’s people are about to go free and then be filled with the Glory of the Lord.

Malachi 4:2
But unto you who revere and worshipfully fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings and His beams, and you shall go forth and gambol like calves [released] from the stall and leap for joy.

When the Sun of Righteousness arises with in His Bride the marriage will have taken place. When this great event happens the tables will switch. God’s beautiful Bride will then become the head and the wicket will become the tail.
ant and the words go like this.

In a little while we will be with the Father can’t you see Him smile?
In a little while we will be home forever, in a while.

Oh my homesick Bride of Christ you won’t have to wait until you arrive in Heaven until you are home. You will soon arrive home when you become one with Jesus when He fills you with Himself.

Lonely Ranger